Sales, deliveries and other services provided by Villa Verde Germany GmbH and Villa Verde Sp. Z o.o. Poland (hereinafter “Villa Verde”) takes place exclusively in accordance with the following general conditions of sale and delivery (hereinafter “delivery conditions”), which the customer accepts when placing an order or receiving a service. They also relate to all future dealings with the client. The use of contradictory, deviating or supplementary terms and conditions of the customer is excluded, even if Villa Verde does not expressly contradict them.
Conclusion of the contract
- The offers of Villa Verde are non-binding. The contract is concluded only with the written confirmation of the order from Villa Verde or the actual performance of the service by Villa Verde. The content of the order is determined solely on the basis of the order confirmation and these terms of delivery. Verbal agreements or promises require written confirmation by Villa Verde to be effective.
- Villa Verde sales representatives are not allowed to make any legal representations on behalf of Villa Verde.
- Villa Verde reserves all rights to drawings, samples, cost estimates and other documents. They must not be made available to third parties.
- The existing order can only be changed with written confirmation from Villa Verde. Villa Verde has the right to charge the customer for any changes and charge an additional 25% of the value of the canceled goods.
Dates, deadlines, partial deliveries
- Delivery dates and delivery dates are binding only if they have been confirmed in writing by Villa Verde and the customer has provided Villa Verde with all the information and documents required for the delivery in due time and paid any agreed advance payments, such as the consent. The agreed terms are counted from the date of order confirmation. In the case of additional or extension orders placed at a later date, the terms are extended accordingly. The delivery date is met if the delivery item has left the factory before the deadline or has been notified that it is ready for shipment.
- Unpredictable, unavoidable events that are outside the sphere of influence of Villa Verde and for which Villa Verde is not responsible, such as force majeure, war, natural disasters, official orders or labor disputes, release Villa Verde from its obligation to deliver or perform on time their duration. Agreed deadlines are extended by the duration of the disruption; the customer will be properly informed of the disruption. If the end of the disruption cannot be foreseen or if it lasts longer than three months, either party has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of Villa Verde delays in deliveries, the customer is only entitled to withdraw from the contract if Villa Verde is responsible for the delay and the reasonable delivery period specified by the customer has expired without success.
- Villa Verde is entitled to make partial deliveries and to invoice separately already completed partial deliveries.
- In the event of shipment of goods, the risk passes to the buyer upon delivery to the person assigned to carry out the shipment (forwarder, carrier, etc.) or the institution. If the handover or shipment is delayed for reasons attributable to the customer, the risk shall pass to the customer on the date of notification that the delivery item is ready for shipment. After passing the risk, the customer bears the risk of any kind of loss or damage to the delivery item.
- Deliveries are usually made only while stocks last. The specified delivery dates should be understood as expected delivery dates.
Prices, payment terms
- Delivery is made to the account by post or shipping company.
- Prices are ex warehouse (EXW) plus shipping. To protect against transport damage, Villa Verde charges a lump sum of 1.5% of the net invoice amount.
- Payments must be made within 10 days from the invoice date (without receipt of the goods) with a 3% discount or within 30 days only net. In the case of direct debit for Villa Verde, a 3% discount is granted, provided that the amount is credited in a timely manner.
- The delivery is payable by DAP at list prices (excluding bulky goods; island surcharges will apply) to Germany from a net order value of € 1000. Under
We charge a flat rate of € 1000 net for shipping, packaging and processing costs of € 50.
Abroad as follows:
Austria € 1,000.00 (freight fare / DAP)
Benelux, Switzerland € 1,000.00 (shipping fee / DAP)
France, Northern Italy € 1,500.00 (freight fare / DAP)
Rest of the world individual regulations upon agreement